Thursday, July 16, 2009

I-phone S


The I-phone S just came out! Nothing has changed much from its predecessor; the I-Phone 3G. The looks are about the same, here is a picture.

The I-Phone S has changed in the means of speed; the apps load approx 2x faster and major improvement in the camera works, picture quality has improved, and also there is video mode. J

The battery life has also improved, by a little, nothing much to say. Also, now you will be able to issue voice command, but I say it a fail, because it detects too much background sounds and it gets confused, and gives you an error.

Lazy man’s review

Performance In the new I-phone the performance has been deeply improved, and it does live up to it “name” (I-Phone S, S for speed).

Portability nothing has much changed from the previous models.

Price The I-Phone will be priced at 200usd for 16 GB and 300usd for 32 GB; this will lower the older I phone 3g to 100usd. The bad news is that you will need to sign up for an AT&T contract, unless you buy a unlocked I-Phone S on eBay.

Reliability My experience with apple is very good, I had an I-pod and it lasted me approx 4 years before I stepped on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment